RxWeb’s L2 release has been completed and installed across all user systems.
Below is a summary of changes for this latest release. Customers can also view the full L2 release notes by logging into their Anytime account.
EPS QUEUE SYSTEM CHANGES
- Introduction of an Exemption Confirmation Pop-up in the TO BE CLAIMED Queue for any non-age exempt prescriptions (‘select all’ config needs to be set as off to enable function).
- Column added in TO BE CLAIMED Queue to display Number of Days to Claim Prescription based on when Prescription was notified dispensed.
- Changes to EPS Queue System to retain sort order and display until user selects different Queue.
- EPS Date Navigation arrow buttons added to allow users to cycle through dates (forwards/backwards).
- EPS prescriptions where no dispensing has taken place (Owed) now move to the OWINGS Queue instead of remaining in the TO BE DISPENSED Queue.
- Updating Prescription Exemption on an EPS2 prescription in the TO BE COLLECTED or the TO BE CLAIMED Queue now stays focused on the prescription after updating the exemption.
- EPS Queue patient search issue resolved, where typing additional spaces in the name search fields led to no results being returned.
- Enhancements to the Update Stock Function on the Dispensing Screen to allow Ordering Settings to be modified (previously only available under Drug Management option from Home Screen).
- Ability to return item level usage figures from the Update Stock Function on the Dispensing Screen.
- Enhancements to the Update Stock Function on the Ordering Screen to allow Ordering Settings to be modified (previously only available under Drug Management option from Home Screen).
- Ability to return item level usage figures from the Update Stock Function on the Ordering Screen.
- When repeating from Imported PMR, items are added to Order Pad based on ordering rules.
- Adjustment to Fixed Threshold display on the Dispense Screen to show Threshold = Packs, not Units.
- When printing a ‘Replied’ Order, Quantity of Supply now prints on output, as well as a header – Replied Order.
REPORT MODULE CHANGES
- NEW – MUR Candidate Report
- NEW – Preferred Items Report.
- NEW – Average Items per Patient Report.
- NEW – ‘To Be Dispensed’ EPS Queue Report.
- NEW – ‘To Be Claimed’ EPS Queue Report (which displays number of days to place a claim).
- Drug search filter added to the Order Item List Report.
- Patient ID field added to Patient List Report output.
- Surgery field added to Repeat Request List Report output.
OTHER CHANGES IMPLEMENTED
- Config Option added to Not create a ‘Dispensing Favourite’ upon Dispensing.
- MUR Candidate Label changed to produce 1 Label per Prescription and not 1 Label per Item.
- Added the ability to Reprint a Barcoded Bag Label.
- Patient’s Default Prescriber now displayed on Home Screen.
- MDA – where an instalment is ticked ‘Supervised’ – Supervised now prints on the Label.
- MDA – Minor adjustments to instalment label layout.
- Link to Drug PIL/SPC via Drug Management Screen.
- Various spellings and grammar corrections.
- Various keyboard navigation issues resolved.
- Ability to Undo a completed Calendar Event.