A stable, secure and fully functional PMR system is the most basic requirement for any pharmacy.
RxWeb exceeds these basic requirements to offer your pharmacy the functionality to manage all aspects of the business.
RxWeb provides you with fast, easy-to-use and flexible dispensing options, such as:
- High speed EPS2 dispensing.
- Methadone instalment dispensing.
- Barcode scanning for quick and safe dispensing.
- Electronic repeat requests.
- Barcoded bag labelling.
- Imaged labels.
- DM+D database.
RxWeb allows you to order medication packs from any wholesaler without any restriction. Easily create as many ordering pads as you need and drag and drop items to different suppliers when you choose. You can also use the system to set specific ordering rules such as:
- Supplier ordering cascade.
- Stock threshold limit.
- One in, one out.
- Manual ordering.
Communicating with patients is a great way to improve your service and build customer loyalty. Our system lets you contact your customers via email, fax or text message. You can create and edit message templates for collections, deliveries and anything else you require.
Carry out clinical services at no extra cost using RxWeb to support and facilitate the service you provide to your patients.
Clinical Services available include:
- New Medication Services (NMS).
- Medication Usage Reviews (MUR).
- Patient health checks.
- Flu jab recordings.
- Patient body tests.
With RxWeb pharmacies can seamlessly cater to the needs of care homes and community patients. The system provides a large selection of MAR chart templates that can be colour coded based on your requirements.
- Access patient records from the care home menu.
- Run monthly reports for all of your care homes patients.
- Order care home items.
- Print colour MAR charts and imaged labels that can include patient photos.
- Link electronic MAR charts.
- eMAR integrations with Omnicell (eMARx) and Med e-care (Med e-care)
Hub and Spoke
If you have multiple pharmacies, our Hub and Spoke module enables you to manage each store efficiently. Utilising the power of the internet and cloud data storage, Hub and Spoke provides you with the flexibility to access scripts within pharmacy A and dispense them from pharmacy B as if they were dispensed from pharmacy A. This allows you to utilise quieter pharmacies to dispense medication and spread the dispensing load throughout the group.
Our Head Office module is essential for any pharmacy group as it allows pharmacy owners to easily view data and activities for each pharmacy within the group and create preference settings from the management level such as:
- Brand ordering override – set wholesaler preferences based on quantity and product type.
- Individual branch calendars – view individual calendars and activity for each branch.
- Group dashboard – shows the overall performance of all pharmacies within the Group.
- GP script and items report – make more informed buying decisions.
- PPA reimbursement value reports over several pharmacies.
- Utilise Hub and Spoke – off site dispensing to spread the workload.
RxWeb includes standardised reports that allow you to assess and monitor various performance areas of your pharmacy. Create reports on any date range and go as far back as your data does and export all reports to Microsoft Excel for further analysis. Pharmacy groups can generate reports at a group or individual pharmacy level.
Reporting areas include
RxWeb integrates with a wide range of third-party healthcare providers to help pharmacies increase dispensing capacity and the patient support services that can be provided.
- Dispensing robots – Dispense drug packs
- MDS Robots – Trays for care homes and domiciliary patients
- eMAR Solutions – Electronic MAR charts used in nursing homes
- Ordering Systems – External ordering systems that link to the relevant suppliers and wholesalers
Spectrum is web-based reporting solution which compiles detailed analytics and business intelligence for pharmacy managers and owners. The tool allows you to see, and report on, the macro and micro aspects affecting your pharmacy. Spectrum gives you the information you need to make informed decisions that will help to grow your pharmacy, cut costs and maximise your profit.
- Web-based solution that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Available on any device – desktop, laptop, tablet and smart phone.
- Complex data is automatically displayed in easy-to-read graphs, charts and tables.
- Filter data to provide the exact level of detail you require.
- View data across multiple date-range options, per day, week, month, quarter or year and compare against previous date ranges.
- Generate automated and recurring reports – that can be emailed at pre-specified dates and times.
- Pharmacy groups can categorise data for the entire group, per region or for individual branches.
- Export to Microsoft Excel for further analysis, reporting and discussions.
Reporting areas include
- Patient SMS.
- Product usage.
- Care homes.
Unlike the standard RXWeb reports, Spectrum provides enhanced detail and comparison options allowing you to run an efficient business by giving you insight into the numbers that matter.
RxWeb FMD facilitates pharmacy requirements of the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) by allowing you to scan medication packs and check them against the SecurMed database. RxWeb FMD is a web-based standalone solution, which runs alongside RxWeb or your chosen PMR system.
- Scan medication packs – ensure they are genuine, check expiry date, serial and batch numbers.
- Flexible enough to suit your specific processes and procedures.
- Resilient and stable web-based platform.
- Available on multiple terminals – scan at your back office, till or counter, etc.
- Supply medication to patients – remove packs from the supply chain.
How does it work?
RxWeb FMD allows pharmacies to scan medication packs in accordance with the four pillars of the FMD: :
- Supply: Medication marked as dispensed/supplied – automatically decommissions on day 11.
- Reintroduce: Reverse previously dispensed/supplied packs enabling you to put them back on the shelf – must be actioned during the 10-day window.
- Verify: Check the authenticity of medication packs – will not change status.
- Decommission: Decommission medicines that are destroyed, free samples or stolen.
Case Study - The Valley Pharmacy
The Valley Pharmacy is situated in Holmfirth, Huddersfield. It is owned and operated by Mr Tausif Hameed. Mr Hameed and his team have been using RxWeb since 2016 and in this case study, he shares his experiences of using the system and what it has meant for his business.
Download Our Brochure Here
In this downloadable brochure, we’ll walk you through the benefits of switching to RxWeb. Whether you’re an independent pharmacy, group or larger corporate organisations, RxWeb is the solution for you. We’ll also give you a rundown of our features, pricing and support.